acquires nonwovens related machines wpt industry

acquires nonwovens related machines wpt industry

ANDRITZ acquires Diatec, Italy

International technology Group ANDRITZ has acquired a 70% stake in Diatec SRL, a leading manufacturer of converting machines for the hygiene and food packaging industries based in Collecorvino in the region of Pescara, Italy The remaining 30% will stay in the ...

Latest Developments in Technical Nonwovens

WPT Nonwovens to produce surgical and respirator masks 0 comment The company has moved forward with the purchase of two fully automated machines, one for producing surgical masks and one for producing N-95 respirators ...

Medical - Paper, Film & Foil Converter

Paper, Film & Foil Converter serves the converting and package printing industry in North America Coverage areas include: corrugated packaging and applications; disposables nonwoven materials and applications; flexible packaging and materials; folding carton ...

Valmet has completed the acquisition of GL&V, a global ,

Valmet Oyj's press release on April 1, 2019 at 2:15 pm EET Valmet has today completed the acquisition of GL&V, which was announced on February 26, 2019 GL&V is a global provider of technologies and services to the pulp and paper industry The enterprise ...

Reifenhäuser Group acquires Plamex Maschinenbau - ,

As of 18 February 2019, Reifenhäuser Group acquires Plamex Maschinenbau , Kelberg Plamex is a specialized supplier of blown film lines and extrusion components Its core competences are blown film lines for water-cooled and biaxially oriented films for the medical and food packaging industry..

Textile Articles, Textile Technology Articles, Fashion ,

Why does India need automatic DTY machines? Barmag is fully committed to bring new technology and economical machine concepts to the revolutionary Indian texturising industry Its energy-efficient, auto-doff eAFK machine is one of them published May, 2014 ...

Manufacture commercial nonwoven materials

WPT Nonwovens is your source for American made, grade nonwoven fabric and blended nonwoven fabrics Conversion Calculator WPT restored an unused facility to increase the variety of nonwovens we can create Dear readers! Our articles talk about typical..

Texdata International - Freudenberg acquires technology ,

Expansion of technology portfolio with hard-particle coating of nonwovens to enhance the friction coefficient This allows lightweight and more compact component designs as well as the transmission of up to 5-times higher torque and shear forc These features are ...

Valmet acquires GL&V | MET Magazine - The magazine ,

MET magazine is a publication for the global hygiene industry, connecting the world of tissue and nonwovens MET is an information portal for the latest news, developments in terms of markets, technologies, trends, research and innovation, challenges and..

Valmet strengthens its stable business by acquiring ,

Valmet Oyj's press release on February 26, 2019 at 3:00 pm EET Valmet has on February 26, 2019 entered into an agreement to acquire North American-based GL&V, a global provider of technologies and services to the pulp and paper industry The enterprise ...

Papnews - News from the paper industry sector

The website for the pulp and paper industry: all the latest news about paper market and technology, featuring exhaustive directories of producers, suppliers, associations, magazines and events of the industry technology Jun 30, 2020 Toscotec to rebuild the dryer..

Texdata International - Freudenberg acquires technology ,

Expansion of technology portfolio with hard-particle coating of nonwovens to enhance the friction coefficient This allows lightweight and more compact component designs as well as the transmission of up to 5-times higher torque and shear forc These features are ...

ANDRITZ acquires Franssons Recycling Machines

ANDRITZ acquires Franssons Recycling Machines 2017/01/31 Franssons Recycling Machines is a global pioneer in manufacturing and development of machinery for treating waste, wood, and biomass as well as for recycling plastic, paper, and cardboard..

Nonwovens Industry - Nonwovens Industry Magazine - ,

NONWOVENS INDUSTRY is the only monthly trade magazine dedicated to the worldwide business of nonwovens For more than 30 years, the magazine has tracked the growth of the nonwovens industry through years of changes, technology, evolution and market..

Lantor - Free Online Library

Free Online Library: Lantor(Companies To Watch) by "Nonwovens Industry"; Business Fashion, accessories and textiles Labelers (Machinery) Labeling-machines Printer ,..

Bostik - Nonwovens Industry Magazine - News, Markets ,

Bostik - NONWOVENS INDUSTRY is the only monthly trade magazine dedicated to the worldwide business of nonwovens For more than 30 years, the magazine has tracked the growth of the nonwovens industry through years of changes, technology, evolution and..

COVID-19 UPDATE: Considering pore sizes of surgical vs ,

WPT Nonwovens acquires two lines, readies facility to begin production of surgical & N95 masks WPT Nonwovens (Beaver Dam, KY) announced it will begin production of surgical masks and N-95 respirator masks, responding to requests from state and local officials looking for Kentucky manufacturers willing to assist with the production of supplies needed for the COVID 19 response..

Texdata International - ANDRITZ acquires Diatec, Italy

TexData - International technology Group ANDRITZ has acquired a 70% stake in Diatec SRL, a leading manufacturer of converting machines for the hygiene and food packaging industries based in Collecorvino in the region of Pescara, Italy The remaining 30..

Rengo Acquires Takedashiki | News | RENGO

The Rengo Group, which defines itself as a Rengo Co, Ltd (Head Office: Kita-ku, Osaka; Chairman, President & CEO: Kiyoshi Otsubo) announces that it acquired of the issued shares of Takedashiki Co, Ltd (Head Office: Kashiwa-shi, Chiba; President..

Texdata International - Freudenberg acquires technology ,

Expansion of technology portfolio with hard-particle coating of nonwovens to enhance the friction coefficient This allows lightweight and more compact component designs as well as the transmission of up to 5-times higher torque and shear forc These features are ...

Valmet strengthens its stable business by acquiring ,

Valmet Oyj's press release on February 26, 2019 at 3:00 pm EET Valmet has on February 26, 2019 entered into an agreement to acquire North American-based GL&V, a global provider of technologies and services to the pulp and paper industry The enterprise ...

COVID-19 Update: AATCC warns against claims of COVID ,

WPT Nonwovens acquires two lines, readies facility to begin production of surgical & N95 masks WPT Nonwovens (Beaver Dam, KY) announced it will begin production of surgical masks and N-95 respirator masks, responding to requests from state and local officials looking for Kentucky manufacturers willing to assist with the production of supplies needed for the COVID 19 response..

All Companies - Nonwovens Industry Magazine - News, ,

Cookies help us to provide you with an excellent service By using our website, you declare yourself in agreement with our use of cooki You can obtain detailed information abou..

ANDRITZ acquires Franssons Recycling Machines

ANDRITZ acquires Franssons Recycling Machines 2017/01/31 Franssons Recycling Machines is a global pioneer in manufacturing and development of machinery for treating waste, wood, and biomass as well as for recycling plastic, paper, and cardboard..

DSI Acquires Alexco | Textile World

DSI Acquires Alexco March 3, 2009 Greenville-based Diversified Systems Inc (DSI), a manufacturer of machinery for the textile, cut and sew, nonwovens and film industries and a supplier of related equipment, has acquired Mauldin ...

Octir Nonwoven Machinery Division - Free Online Library

Related Articles ATME-I features nonwovens machinery Fleissner Nicely Machinery Far[acute{e}] SpA Rieter Acquires Two ICBT Units Rieter Group KT, Martin Automatic announce cooperation agreement (Nonwovens News) Arcadia Textile Machinery..

WPT Nonwovens invests in ACelli spooling technology

WPT Nonwovens is to begin air through bonded (ATB) on its newly acquired A Celli Nonwovens spooling line The new system expands production capabilities and keeps reel loading and unloading times reduced to a minimum Log in or subscribe to see this content..

Nonwovens - Paper, Film & Foil Converter

PCMC Acquires Graphbury Machines (Flexpack) September 19, 2017, , of converting machinery for the tissue, nonwovens, and package printing industries worldwide, has recently grown through its acquisition of Graphbury Machines of Green Bay, WI, a Roll-2..

Black Ridge Acquires WPT & Allied Esports International: ,

The World Poker Tour (WPT) has found a new home Three and a half years after the Hong Kong-listed Ourgame International Holdings Ltd purchased the poker brand from bwinparty for $35 million ...

Andritz acquires a manufacturer of converting machines ,

International technology Group Andritz has acquired a 70% stake in Diatec SRL The remaining 30% will stay in the hands of the two current shareholding famili Diatec is a leading manufacturer of converting machines for the hygiene and food packaging industries based in Collecorvino in ,..